Super Fun Birthday Party Ideas
January 25, 2009
My birthday is in a week. Is it just me or is 17 just not as sweet as 16? You get your license at 16 and you’re offically an adult at 18. What do I do in between?
Here are some fun ideas to help celebrate your 17th!
1. Plan a shopping trip with your girlfriends to a town a few hours away. Chicago is a great option.
2. Go to an amusement park or make a slip-n-slide in your backyard.
3. Have a potluck dinner party at your house for you and your friends.
4. Try something spontaneous with a few close friends, such as a hot air balloon ride or a carraige ride.
5. Rent out a hall and have a joint birthday party with a friend that has a birthday close to yours.
6. Walk along Main Street in your town, and meet new people.
7. Learn how to make you favorite food, and have your friends join in.
8. Go on a camping trip and look for your birthday constellation in the sky.
9. Go cosmic bowling, roller skating, or ice skating.
10. Stay in a local hotel for a night, splurge on the spa, and swim in their free pool.
Whatever you choose to do, make your birthday enjoyable!