Pledge and Save Your Life
April 25, 2011
Many teens aren’t eating healthy, whether you are over wight or not, eating healthy is important to every day.
Style has a pledge going for everyone to make a pledge saying they will eat healthy. Make the pledge today by click here. For each pledge made, style is donating $1 to the Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation.
Start today! Don’t wait for tomorrow, because tomorrow will become the next day, and the next day will become the next.
Things to help you live a healthier life style.
1. Drink plenty of water!
2. Have at least one vegetable a day (but have as many as you can).
3. Snack on things like grapes, strawberries, almonds, cheese sticks, and carrots instead of chips or candy.
4. Choose food with wheat flour instead of white flour.
5. Cut back on soda, limit your self to one a week.
6. Make an effort exercise for an hour a day.
If you have an suggestions that you do to stay healthy, comment and let every one know, and don’t forget to join the pledge!