Easy DIY Halloween Costumes
October 11, 2009
- Flapper- Grab a sleeveless dress or any dress with a stringy design to it. Pair it with a headband and a long feather!
- 80′s Girl- Wear colored leggings (such as pink leggings underneath grey shorts) and an off-the-shoulder shirt.
- Roman Goddess- Make a toga!!! Wrap a sheet around your body, use safety pins. Then tie gold rope to accent your outfit!
- Construction Worker- Wear a plain t-shirt and add a tool belt. Put on a construction hat if you have one.
- Referee- Wear a striped shirt. Wear white or black knee-socks. Grab a cheap whistle.
- Boxer- Wear a red robe, with Soffee shorts and a plain t-shirt. Add boxing gloves and a mouthpiece.