Back to School Tips: Load up your backpack
September 10, 2012
When going to school you want to make sure you have certain items in your backpack. I created a list of items that I think everyone should carry around with them at all times! Of course you want your basic pens, pencils, notebooks, and paper but this is going beyond that. Hopefully you find these handy, if you have any ideas of items that have came in handy for you please comment and share your thoughts!
1. Hand sanitizer- This items is perfect before going to lunch, after lunch, after being outside.. etc. When winter time come and everyone is getting sick it is a good things to have to keep you from getting all the germs that are being spread. It’s something you can use just whenever you think about it, to keep yourself from getting sick!
2. Permanent Marker- These things come in handy when you least expect it. When you have a plastic item to write on you can use it, or to put your name on something so you know it is yours for example a folder, backpack, binder, basically anything!
3. Lotion- Weather it’s scented or not, when winter comes around this stuff is good to have in arms reach. Having cracked dry hands is no fun, keep some of this handy!
4. Chapstick- You can never go wrong with having this, just don’t share it with other people!
5. Water- A bottle of water is always good to carry around with you. This way your not always going to the water fountain, you don’t have to purchase an expensive drink at lunch time, and it’s healthy! Plus, you defiantly want to stay hydrated when it starts getting warm outside.
6. A mini stapler- I have had teachers that won’t take an assignment simply because it is not stapled, don’t let your hard work go to waste because you forgot to staple a project, who knows maybe you will help a friend out too!
7. Tissues- Nothing is worse when a teacher is out of tissues and your nose is the runniest it’s been all year. You can get a back of them at the dollar store and they are super small. You can even get f antsy and get decorative ones!