A few Big Dreams…What’s Yours?
February 22, 2010
I love talking our Girls With Dreams, “What’s Your Dream?” board to every event we go to. This weeked I had the privilege of talking with 250 amazing teens and their moms at the Southern Illinois Teen Women’s Conference near Carbondale.
Here are just a few of the dreams the girls posted on our board. We’d love to hear your dreams too!
- To be a kindergarten teacher with a master’s degree
- To become a NCIS agent
- To be a fashion designer
- To think better of myself
- To become a sports commentator
- To become a historical professor
- To get a good education, go to a good school, become a doctor, change the world and travel
- To help people in need and sing
- To make a difference in the world and have fun doing it
- To recycle and become a Rock Star!
- To become a veternarian, go sky diving, and for my parents to be friends
- Save the world from global warming and become an orthodontist
- To be a pilot
- To travel around the world as a journalist
So, what’s your big dream? Let us know!